Published: 23-06-2020 11:11 | Updated: 16-06-2022 10:03
StratNeuro awards 15 postdoctoral research grants
StratNeuro received 37 submissions from across 9 departments for the 2020 postdoctoral research grants. After evaluation from 10 external invited reviewers, we are happy to announce that StratNeuro will fund the 15 top ranked submissions (shown below in alphabetical order).
The postdoctoral research grant consists of SEK 750,000 per project over a 1-year period.
- Alek Erickson, Physiology and Pharmacology: Signaling mechanisms underlying neural crest cell fate decisions
- Britta Bouwman, Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics: Tracing the origin of copy number variation in neuronal cells
- Bruno Sauce, Neuroscience: Testing the gene-environment interplay on learning ability and brain structure in children
- Christopher Grigsby, Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics: Nonviral direct reprogramming of astrocytes to dopaminergic neurons
- Enric Llorens, Cell and Molecular Biology: Editing cell identity to promote central nervous system repair
- Hong Xu: Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society: Untangling the links between dementia and chronic kidney disease
- Johan Lundin Kleberg, Clinical Neuroscience: Eye tracking studies of developmental psychopathology. Towards novel biomarkers.
- Kathleen Grabert, Institute of Environmental Medicine: Microglia Communication and Information Relay (MiCoRe)
- Laurence Picton, Neuroscience: Convergence and integration of intraspinal proprioceptor feedback with internal motor commands in the hindbrain
- Luana Naia, Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society: Mitochondria on the road: neuroglial crosstalk in Alzheimer’s disease
- Luis Enrique Arroyo-García, Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society: Gamma oscillation desynchronization as the earliest functional impairment in Alzheimer’s Disease: Development of a potential treatment and clinical translation.
- Paula Fontanet, Neuroscience: Neuroplasticity in the aging cochlea
- Pierre Le Merre, Neuroscience: Towards a functional map of the mouse prefrontal cortex
- Sho Oasa, Clinical Neuroscience: Spatial heterogeneity of opioid receptor dynamicsand linking to signalling in live cells
- Wiktor Phillips, Women and Children’s Health: Breath in the brainstem: Disentangling the complexity of perinatalrespiratory failure
StratNeuro Announcement Funding for postdoctoral researchers 2020 (PDF, 143.55 KB)
Vasco Sousa Research Specialist