Published: 24-05-2023 15:57 | Updated: 24-05-2023 16:03
Several thefts on Campus Flemingsberg
We would like to remind you never to leave your belongings out of sight.
There have been several thefts on Campus Flemingsberg recently and we therefore want to remind students of measures that we should all think about and act on to reduce the risk of theft.
- Never leave your computer, phone, bag, etc. unattended.
- Do not hold the door open and let strangers in.
- Make sure no one sneaks in behind you when you pass a locked door/gate - ask for KI card or reason for visit
- Lock up valuables.
- Visits must always be received by the person responsible for the visit.
- Carry your access card visibly.
- In the event you detect an unauthorized person, contact the security guard.
Security guard Campus Solna: 08-524 864 29
Security guard Campus Flemingsberg: 08-524 860 60
If a theft or vandalism occurs
- File a police report.
- Report the incident in KI's incident reporting system. Be detailed with time, place, building, room, etc. Enter the registration number from the police report.
- Call the Campus guard for an assessment of whether further measures are necessary, depending on the situation.
//KI's Safety and Security Unit