Published: 18-01-2022 15:48 | Updated: 20-01-2022 17:09
Become a student representative for the KI Pick-up service
Do you want to become a student representative of the Pick-up service and help welcoming international students to KI and Stockholm? This is your opportunity!
We are currently recruiting new students to KI:s Pick-up service. But… what is it about?
The pick-up mission consists of:
- Mailing the student, a confirmation for pick-up, including a little information about yourself, giving directions to the student about what to do when he/she/they arrive to Stockholm.
- Waiting for the student at Cityterminalen (or other appointed location).
- Helping the student to buy a SL card.
- Taking the student to KI accommodation by public transport system.
- Helping the student to picking up their keys.
- Answering the student’s questions.
And there’s a monetary compensation for every hour you work!
Do you want to get involved?
Register your interest by filling in this form.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Student representatives must not be full-time employees of Karolinska Institutet and they need to have a samordningsnummer or personnummer in order to be able to be paid.