Published: 20-06-2019 10:11 | Updated: 20-06-2019 10:11
Congratulations, recipients of CIMED grant 2020-2022 in ANA Futura!
Good news! 9 researchers from ANA Futura received CIMED grant 2020-2022.
Hans-Gustaf Ljunggren, Professor
Title: “Development of next-generation NK cell-based cancer immunotherapies”
- Anna Norrby-Teglund, ProfessorTitle: “Immune and metabolomic profiling to define subgroups of sepsis patients for prognostication and tailored therapy in sepsis”
- Johan Sandberg, Professor
Title: “MAIT cells in settings of vaccinology, antibiotic resistance, and cirrhosis-associated infection susceptibility”
- Tim Willinger, MD, PhD
Title: ”Makrofagers funktion i inflammatorisk lungsjukdom hos människa”
- Kim Blom, Med. Dr
Title: “Attempts towards improving national and global vaccination strategies against severe flavivirus infections”
- Matti Sällberg, Professor
Title: Funktionell bot av kronisk hepatitis B: Fas I studie på människa.
- Annika Karlsson, Professor
Title: FAIR-ART: factors affecting immune recovery during antiretroviral therapy. Can we optimize HIV-treatment of pregnant women and perinatally infected children?
- Anna Pasetto, Assistant professor
Title: Identification of the neo-antigenome in Hepatocellular Carcinoma to guide T cells against relevant targets for successful immunotherapy.
- Elisabeth Boström, PhD, Med. Dr.
Title: Oral health in IBD and SLE - pathogenic interplay and clinical utility for patient management