Six successful master candidates in odontology, odontological prophylaxis and dental technology
In June six master candidates successfully defended their thesis and passed the examination.
The Department of Dental Medicine continues to develop clinical scholars through advanced research education in dentistry, dental prevention and dental technologyThis year, six candidates successfully defended their thesis and passed the examination. We would like to congratulate the following successful candidates and warmly thank the educators, supervisors and examiners for their dedication to the course.
Successful Masters candidates were:
- Baraa Haider Supervisors: (Shervin Shahnavaz, Division of Orthodontics & Pedodontics)
- Tobias Regnstrand Supervisors: (Daniel Benchimol, Reinhilde Jacobs, Division of Oral Diagnostics & Rehabilitation)
- Elin Strömberg Supervisors: (Inger Wårdh, Caroline Croonquist Girestam, Division of Oral Diagnostics & Rehabilitation)
- Louise Boson Supervisors: (Malin Ernberg, Peter Svensson, Division of Oral Diagnostics & Rehabilitation)
- Nikoo Bazsefidpay Supervisors: Bodil Lund (Department of Clinical Dentistry, University of Bergen & Division of Oral Diagnostics & Rehabilitation, KI, Peter Nilsson, Department of Oral Maxillofacial and Surgery, Jönköping)
- Elisabeth Jogin Supervisors: Pia Skott (Folktandvården Stockholm AB, Division of Oral Diagnostics & Rehabilitation, Magnus Peterson, Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences, Uppsala University)
More about the courses
More information about the courses can be found in the following links: