Internal courses and training Training in OneNote and Whiteboard (in Swedish) on 9 November at 1 pm
This course is intended for those of you who would like to make written and drawn notes.
Examples of topics that may appear during the course:
- Make your own meeting notes with connection to Outlook
- Structure your notes
- Format and tag
- Turn your notes into tasks
- Share your notes
- Why are there two OneNote apps on my computer?
- Write and draw on a digital whiteboard, private or shared
- Use templates
- Use Whiteboard in Teams and Zoom meetings
Sign up by sending an email to Birgitta Lönnerberg, specifying the name and date of the course. The training sessions are free of charge and intended for staff and affiliates at KI.
If the course is fully booked or if you cannot find any other scheduled alternatives, please send an email to Birgitta Lönnerberg, so that she can organise a new training session as soon as there are enough interested participants to fill the course.