Dissertations Dissertation: Efthymia Kokkinou
Welcome to attend the doctoral thesis defence of Efthymia Kokkinou with the title: "Innate Lymphoid Cell Differentiation And Functions In Intestinal Homeostasis And Disease".
Efthymia Kokkinou, Center for Infectious Medicine (CIM), Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH), KI.
Title of thesis
"Innate Lymphoid Cell Differentiation And Functions In Intestinal Homeostasis And Disease".
Jenny Mjösberg, Professor, CIM, MedH, KI.
- Jakob Michaelsson, Associate Professor, MedH, KI.
- Charlotte Hedin, MD, PhD, Adjunct lecturer, Deparment of Medicine Solna (MedS) and Karolinska University Hospital.
- Anna Rao, PhD, MedH, KI.
- Peter Bergman, MD, Professor, Department of Laboratory Medicine (Labmed), KI.
Aharon Freud, MD, Professor, Ohio State University.
- Andreas Lundqvist, Associate Professor, Department of Oncology-Pathology (OnkPat), KI.
- Jonathan Coquet, Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology (MTC), KI.
- Madeleine Rådinger, Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, University of Gothenburg.
You are welcome to attend online by Zoom.
644 860 2506