Five KI researchers among the most cited in the world
Five KI researchers are listed at the 2016 list of "Highly Cited Researchers". In total 3,000 scientists worldwide are listed as the most cited, and in that aspect also the most influential, within 21 subject areas.
The list is put together by Clarivate Analytics, and is based on information from the Web of Science of the most cited top publications during 2004-2014. The data consists of 128,887 scientific articles.
– I see this list as one of several indications that KI’s researchers are producing good and relevant research, says Anders Gustafsson, Dean for research at KI.
The five researchers at KI qualified for the list:
- Bengt Winblad, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
- Dag Aarsland, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
- Jan-Åke Gustafsson, Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Category
- Magnus Ingelman-Sundberg, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Ronald van Vollenhoven, Department of Medicine, Solna
Out of the other medical faculties in Sweden KI, Uppsala University had four researchers on the list and Lund University had two.
Read more about the list and the method behind it on hcr.stateofinnovation.com