Welcome Camilla Birgegård - new acting coordinator at NVS's Department management
1) What is your assignment at NVS/What are you going to work with?
I am going to work as acting coordinator,
2) Which division will you be working at?
NVS's Department management.
3) What in your new job will be most interesting?
To be in an inspiring environment with many points of contact
4) Where have you been most recently and what have you done before that?
I have had the privilege of shouldering a variety of roles in widely different sectors. My base is a law degree. I have then complemented it with broad work experience, where focus has been coordination of administration. Most recently I worked in the funeral business.
5) What do you do when you are not at work?
I get regular exercise and walk in the forest whenever I can. There will be a lot of play along with my little children. I also like to be with my friends. I have a great interest in music, I love listening and playing myself.
6) What do you read right now?
The Highly Sensitive Person (Elaine N. Aron).
7) Which is the most beautiful place that you have ever visited?
One of the most beautiful places I have visited this year is Sonfjället in Härjedalen. Lunch couldn't taste more delicious than it did with this breathtaking views.
8) What makes you really happy?