Welcome Ann Nilsson - New archivist at the Department Management of NVS
1) What is your mission at NVS?/what should you work with?
I will work as an archivist and registrar and handle issues related to archive and document management. I will have an advisory function and provide service to employees.
2) Which division will you work on?
I will work overall against all divisions at the Department of NVS. I belong to the department management.
3) What do you look forward to with your new job?
I look forward to all the new with both tasks and to get to know all the colleagues.
4) Where do you come from now and what have you done before?
I have worked as an archivist and registrar at the Environment and city Planning office in the city of Lidingö.
5) What do you do when you're not working?
When I'm not working, I socialize with family and friends and I'm out and about.
6) What are you reading right now?
Right now I'm reading ”A Kiss Before Dying” by Ira Levin.
7) What is the most beautiful place you've been to?
Stendörren's nature reserve outside Nyköping is one of my favorite places
8) What makes you really happy?