Webinars in digital learning and higher education courses
If you are a teacher, clinical supervisor or involved in education you can take part in webinars in digital learning and higher education courses, in order to develop your pedagogical competence.
- 21/10: Drop-in help in Canvas/Inspera/Teams
- 22/10: Join MedEd Lab on Hybrid Pedagogy
- 5/11: Workshop: Remote (written) examination
- Teaching and learning in higher education, distance (GHPD), spring 2021
- Summative assessment, spring 2021
- Designing doctoral courses, spring 2021
- Canvas: Online Canvas Publishing Course
Teaching global health
- Integrating global health perspectives in your teaching, start 2nd November 2020
- Two2Tango, Tandems for teaching in English, start 7th December 2020
You can find more webinars and courses (in Swedish) here: Webbinarier inom digitalt lärande och högskolepedagogiska kurser.
About Teaching and learning (TL)
Teaching and Learning is the medical educational unit of Karolinska Institutet. The overall purpose of the unit is to contribute to the pedagogical development of KI's assignment.