Published: 30-03-2022 14:55 | Updated: 31-03-2022 16:25
Student essay contest on South Africa - Sweden relations
SASUF, South Africa Sweden University Forum, of which Karolinska Institutet is a member, invites all 3rd and 4th year students to participate in a student essay competition on South Africa-Sweden relations.
The Student Essay Contest on South Africa-Sweden Relations is a joint endeavour between the University of Johannesburg, SASUF and the Swedish Embassy in Pretoria. The Student Essay Contest on South Africa-Sweden Relations has the following objectives:
- To help establish and foster long-lasting relationships between Swedish and South African students and academics.
- To help promote awareness and dialogue on the special relationship Sweden and South Africa share.
- To gain new insights on how to take the relationship between Sweden and South Africa forward.
- Cultural diplomacy/issues
- Science and technology diplomacy/issues
- Academic/knowledge diplomacy
- Environmental diplomacy/ issues
- Gender issues
Read more about the student essay contest. Deadline for submissions is 20 May 2022.
Johanna Ackemar Coordinator