StratNeuro Call 2020: Funding for postdoctoral researchers
StratNeuro announces several grants for funding postdoctoral researchers.
Submissions under external reviewal
Submissions for the postdoctoral grants are being externally reviewed and the awardees will be announced in mid-May.
- Candidates must currently have a post doc position (employment or affiliation) at KI
- Candidates must have started this postdoc before 1st of January 2019.
- The duration of the postdoc position must not exceed 6 years by 31st of December, 2021
750,000 SEK/project over a 1-year period, which can only be used to support the salary of the applicant.
The main selection criteria will be:
- Scientific quality of the project
- Novelty and originality
- Merits of the applicant
- Feasibility of finalizing the proposed research by 31st December 2021
The application must include the following
- Title page: 1 page with contact information, group affiliation and an abstract of 150 words or less describing the project.
- Project description of maximum 3 pages (11 points Arial font, including time frame of the research plan, figures and references).
- Biographical sketch of the postdoctoral applicant, including current/pending sources of support and a list of 5 most relevant publications (max 2 pages in total)
- Motivation paragraph: (annex of max 150 words) on how this extra year of funding will aid in completing the study
- Document signed by the head of department and the head of administration, that includes:
a) certificate of the candidate’s employment or affiliation (i.e. confirming the candidate’s employment/affiliation, including date when the postdoc began)
b) statement agreeing to host the researcher during the project
E-mail submissions to: Stratneuro@ki.se
Applications must be received by 20 March 2020 at 14:00.
- Applications will be externally reviewed.
- The review process will be conducted in agreement with the evaluation criteria of the Swedish Research Council.
- The grant cannot be used to finance stipends
Last date of disposal for this grant is 31 December 2021. Funds that have not been used within this time shall be transferred back to StratNeuro.