Residence Assistant to KI Residence Solna
Are you a caring person and like to help others? Are you interested in facilitating relationships between your corridor mates? KI Housing is looking for a new ”Residence Assistant” to KI Residence Solna as one of our current RAs will move out soon.
As a Residence Assistant, you need to have a great social commitment and like to help others. The intention is that the Residence Assistant should be acting as a liaison between tenants and KI Housing staff.
Residence Assistants responsibilities
– Being a helping hand for the tenants in KI Residence Solna during non-office hours
– Create a community where tenants get to know their neighbors
– Respond to certain emergency situations
– Handle master key
Examples on duties
– Helping tenants to access their rooms/apartments if they would be locked out
– Assist arriving tenants if any problems occur upon their arrival
– Host events and introduction meetings for arriving tenants
– Helping tenants in case of false fire alarms in the common areas
– Staying up to date with area guidelines to ensure tenants are following them at all times
– Attending regular meetings with KI Housing
– Being available for other practical tasks in KI Residence Solna
We are looking for a reliable and grounded person who have the ability to work independently and in a structured manner.
We appreciate if you are a person with an outgoing personality who likes to socialize with your neighbors and corridor mates. You need to have a positive attitude and good communication skills in English.
– You need to be a KI Housing tenant and live in KI Residence Solna
– You need to belong to one of the eligible categories for housing according to the new directive that is effectual from the 1st of January, 2023
– You need to have a rental contract with us at least until the end of the spring semester 2024
– You need to have a Swedish personal number to take this employment
About the employment
– Part-time employment, about 30 hours a month
– Hourly salary
– Holiday allowance
– Starting time: December 2023
Interested in the position?
If you are interested in the position, we ask you to send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The latest date to apply is November 23, 2023