Presence in Biomedicum during Summer 2021 for NEURO admin
As a consequence of the ongoing pandemic and spread of COVID-19, and in line with the recommendations of Swedish authorities and KI, the administrative staff at the department will continue to mainly work remotely. On this page you will find information on the administrative unit's presence in Biomedicum over the summer.
Availability during Summer 2021
The administration is unmanned between 26 July-6 August. In case of emergency, please contact the Head or Deputy Head of Department and/or Head of Administration during this period.
- Head of Department (Prefekt): Gilberto Fisone, on leave 26 July-15 August (can be contacted during leave)
- Deputy Head of Department: Lennart Brodin, on leave 5 July-6 August (can be contacted by email/phone during leave)
- Head of Administration (AC): Sigge Berglann, on leave 5 July-6 August (can be contacted by email/phone during leave)
- Controller: Therese Brogårde, on leave 12 July-15 August
- Financial officer: Patricia Kouassi, on leave 12 July-6 August
- HR supervisor: Axel Bergwik, on leave 12 July-15 August
- HR officer: Adina Gustafsson, on leave 26 July-22 August
- Education administrator: Eva Noréns, on leave 5 July-6 August
- Education administrator: Elinor Schüberg, on leave 5 July-3 August
- Education administrator: Marianne Rothoff, on leave 28 June-3 August
Communication & web
- Communications officer: Lotte Brandt, on leave 28 June-18 July and 16-29 August.
The administration wishes you all a nice holiday and summer!
You can reach us as usual by e-mail, phone or in Teams.
- Head of Administration - Sigge Berglann
- Economy/accounting - Therese Brogård and Patricia Kouassi (email: email@example.com)
- Human Resources - Adina Gustafsson and Axel Bergwik (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Doctoral education administrator - Eva Noréns
- Communication & web - Lotte Brandt
If necessary, and if there are reasonable reasons to meet physically, we will of course make ourselves available. However, we all have a responsibility not to contribute to the rapid spread of the infection that is now taking place within Stockholm.
Restricted access to quarter A3
In May, a joint decision was made by all administrative units within quarter A3, together with the Facility Management team, to strictly restrict access to quarter A3 to staff who have their workspace withing the premises.
The restriction will most probably be extended to mid-September, depending on the development of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need access to quarter A3, please contact the reception in Biomedicum.