Nominate clinical activities with learning in focus for the KLOK award
The KLOK award highlights clinical activities where good leadership and organisation with learning in focus promotes high-quality clinical education. Last day for nomination is August 7.
The KLOK award (Clinical Learning through Organizational and Competence development) is awarded to a clinical activity that is deemed to have made efforts to support undergraduate education at KI, in one or more of the following areas:
- Interprofessional education
- Student-centered learning
- Pedagogical skills development
- Pedagogical development and research
- Environment for students' learning
The award amount is 50 000 SEK.
Nomination must be received by August 7, 2023.