Nominate candidates for faculty representatives to sit on the Faculty Board and its committees and on the Faculty Council
All staff and students are now invited to nominate candidates for the election onto the Faculty Board and the committees of Higher Education, Doctoral Education and Research. New members are also to be elected onto the Faculty Council.
The term of office of the newly elected representatives will extend from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2025.
The election is preceded by an open nomination period from 23 August 2022 to 14 September 2022.
How to nominate candidates
- Your nominee should be asked before you submit your nomination.
- Send your nominations to email@example.com. Deadline 14 September.
- State the reference number for the body your nomination concerns in the subject line and write the name of the individual you wish to nominate.
- Faculty representatives for the Faculty Board: 1-753/2022
- Faculty representatives for the Committee for Higher Education: 1-754/2022
- Faculty representatives for the Committee for Doctoral Education: 1-755/2022
- Faculty representatives for the Committee for Research: 1-756/2022
- Members of the Faculty Council: 1-757/2022
The election is held digitally by the Nomination Assembly in the manner it so decides.
The Nomination Assembly selects the number of faculty representatives to be elected, in accordance with the organisational plan, to the Faculty Board (three representatives) and each of its committees (six representatives).
Power of influence
The role of faculty representative on the faculty Board or one of its committees entails participating in and taking responsibility for KI’s core activities and their development within the remit of the body in question. A faculty representative works to realise the goals as set forth in KI’s strategy (Strategy 2030). The ability to both see the whole – KI’s best interests – and delve deeper into specific issues is an important aspect of the assignment.