New webinar series on education
Take part in a new series of webinars with a focus on teaching and learning. Workshops and discussions for you as a teacher who want to exchange experiences and be inspired.
- We call the webinars "Bites of learning" and want to create a place where everyone can participate in conversations about current educational subjects and get access to competence development, says Teresa Sörö, Educational developer at Unit for Teaching and Learning.
The themes for this spring's webinars are, among other things, teaching using Zoom, building you pedagogical qualification portfolio, and a discussion on how to create a learning organization.
- We think that this format of short webinars around lunchtime will suit many. We try to think broadly at topics related to teaching and learning - from practical tips and tricks to theoretical discussions, says Andrew Maunder, Educational technologist, Unit for Teaching and Learning.
- Feb 16: Zoom workshop & drop-in
- Feb 23: Make your teaching in Zoom rock
- March 2: Canvas grading tips & drop-in
- March 9: Building your pedagogical qualification portfolio
All webinars can be found in KI's calendar and can be seen in the calendar of courses and webinars or in the calendar on Teaching and Learning. Please put upcoming webinars in your own calendar right away!
No registration needed
No registration is needed, Zoom link for each webinar is found in each calendar activity.
The webinars are mainly held in English but are adapted depending on the participants. Of course you are free to ask questions in the language you are most comfortable with.
Do you have requests for other webinars? Please contact us!