New switchboard system - how it will affect you
On 7 June at 08.00, KI will change the telephone switchboard which will lead to a few changes for staff.
The switchboard and referral system that KI has had for many years is being replaced by a modern, cloud-based communication platform called Telia Touchpoint Plus (TPP).
Telia remains as operator, so you do not need to change the SIM-card you are using today.
While the switchboard is replaced
Between 06.00 on 6 June and 07.00 on 7 June, Telia will carry out the replacement.
- Your phone will work for incoming and outgoing calls during this period.
- It will be your mobile number that is displayed when making outgoing calls.
- You will not be able to call any five-digit speed numbers.
- You will not be able to access your voicemail. If you have any saved voicemails, these need to be listened to before 06.00 on 6 June.
- We recommend that you restart your mobile phone after 08.00 on 7 June for everything to connect properly.
New app: Telia Touchpoint Plus
The most significant change for you as a user is that you get access to a phone app. In this app you will be able to, among other things:
- Search for numbers to users within the switchboard solution (KI staff).
- Call other users.
- Manage your referrals.
- Manage your voicemail.
- Change the display of outgoing number to, for example, your mobile number or secret number.
- Manage response groups.
You will receive an installation SMS by the sender "Touchpoint" to your mobile phone around 07.00, on the morning of 7 June.
- Follow the link to begin downloading the Touchpoint Plus App from Google Play/AppStore.
- When you activate the app and are prompted to enter your phone number, enter your mobile number (+467XXXXXXXX). You will then receive a new SMS with an activation code, to enter into the next field.
If you did not receive any SMS or accidentally deleted it - contact Helpdesk.
Any differences to the existing solution?
To listen in, call 989. From abroad, call +468 52 486 499. You can also access your voicemails in the TPP app. You are encouraged to record a personal greeting so the caller is sure they have reached the right person before leaving a message. To do so, dial 989, and then:
- press 5
- read your phrase
- press 0
- hang up.
Automatic referrals through calendar connection will work as it does today - meaning, if you have activated a calendar connected referral in the previous system CMG-web, this connection should be transferred to the new system. You make all manual referrals in the TPP app.
NOTE: any saved manual referrals will not be exported in the system change, so you must re-enter these yourself after 7 June.
You can still dial speed numbers, but your full number is displayed when you make calls. In the future, it may be helpful to save local contacts with the full-length number in the format +4685248XXXX.
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) groups
The previous service for ACD groups (Trio) will be replaced - all groups that are active today will be offered an introduction to the new app that replaces Trio before 7 June.
Updated data limits
Upon transition to the new agreement, the data limits will change as follows:
- If you have 2 GB or 7 GB, you will get 10 GB.
- If you have 12 GB, you will get 10 GB or 50 GB, depending on previous usage.
- If you have 30 GB, you will get 50 GB.
- If you have 100 GB or unlimited data, you will get 200 GB.
New supplier of swithboard operators
As of 7/6, it will be telephone operators from Coor who answer incoming calls to the switchboard for KI.
Summary: this is what you need to think about
Referrals do not carry over to the new system, so you must re-enter these on 7/6, through the TPP app.
Your voicemail will be emptied, so listen to any messages before 06.00 on 6/6.
Personal greeting phrases will not carry over to the new system, and you need to re-record them as well.
Do you have questions about your subscription or current data limit? Please contact the telephony administrator at your department in the first instance: Telephony administrators
The phone pages on the Staff portal will be updated with current information before the system change take place.