New research centre opening at KI
Karolinska Institutet, in collaboration with KTH - Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, is opening a new research centre. The aim of the centre, called AIMES – Center for the Advancement of Integrated Medical and Engineering Sciences, is to promote inter-disciplinary research and its translation to societal impact.
The inauguration of the centre will take place on the 30th of September between 9:30 and 11:30 am in the Eva & Georg Klein auditorium at the Biomedicum and via Zoom. Speakers include the principals of KI and KTH - Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.
Time: Wednesday, 30 september, at 09:30–11:30
Place: Eva & Georg Klein hall, Biomedicum (50 persons) or via Zoom
Speakers, a selection:
- Agneta Richter Dahlfors, director of AIMES
- Ole Petter Ottersen, president at KI
- Sigbritt Karlsson, president at KTH
- Carl Bennet, founder of grundare till Carl Bennet AB and donor
- Pam Fredman, chair of the board at AIMES
Fill in this form to register (both participation in the hall and via Zoom).