New publishing opportunities and other changes to the library’s e-resources 2022
As from 1 January 2022 there are several new agreements with prepaid publishing fees. Here are all the changes to the library’s selection of e-resources.
New publishing agreements
- Company of Biologists (5 titles)
- Microbiology Society (6 titles)
- Nature (35 titles)
- PLOS (12 titles)
Extended publishing agreements
- Oxford University Press – about 90 fully open access journals added.
- Taylor & Francis – about 300 fully open access journals added.
You find more information about these agreements on the page Publish your article open access.
Cancelled resources from 1 January 2022
- Global Grant (database for scholarships)
- Global Health (reference database in global health)
- Current Protocols in Protein Science
- Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
- Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology
- Current Protocols in Pharmacology
- Current Protocols in Human Genetics
- E-book package and journals from Thieme
If you have any questions, please contact publication support at KIB.