Published: 2021-06-24 10:25 | Updated: 2021-06-24 10:31
Information about facilities and safety during the summer
Information regarding facilities and security during the summer, including important phone numbers.
- ANA23 entrances will be locked between July 12 – August 15 (week 28-32). External persons or visitors who require access to the building, for example to the central administration (D3), please note that you need to make arrangements for someone to let you in.
- New access cards will be issued at Aula Medica (Mon-Fri, 8 am – 3 pm). A If you already have a card, and need assistance with access, please contact email@example.com.
- The Biomedicum reception will be staffed during the entire summer, if you have questions about the Integra system (including NEO).
- Security guards will be on regular patrol during the summer
- Security guard Huddinge: 08-524 860 60
- Security guard Solna: 08-524 864 29
- Emergency situations or ongoing crime, call 112.
- Other non-emergency police matters, call 11414.