Lectures and seminars From researcher to innovator – what should I think about?
KI Innovations invite you to attend our new seminar series, Build skills to impact- consisting of hands-on seminars during lunch hours (11.30-12.30) where we will guide you through common questions that researchers with an academic invention usually need to confront.
At the first seminar in the serie, we will guide you through common questions that researchers with an academic invention usually need to address early on in the process. These include:
- What are the different ways to get your academic results into practical use?
- Rights vs responsibility: What does the professors´ privilege mean in practice?
- CDA, MTA and NDA: What agreements are there and when should they be used?
- Building a team: When and why?
- Publications vs patent applications. What rules apply and what do you need to think about before you publish your findings?
When: September 12th, 2019, 11.30-12.30
Where: Biomedicum B0317
For whom: students, employees and researchers at KI
For more information, and to register for upcoming modules in the serie, please follow our webpage.
KI Innovations - Build skills to impact!
KI Innovations invites you to six seminars, where we will give you an introduction to key aspects of creating impact from academia, how to move forward with a project and how to prevent common pitfalls. Learn how to protect, fund, package and communicate your idea so that it becomes accessible outside academia. You can attend all six modules or pick the ones most valuable to you.
You are welcome to all seminars, or those you think are most relevant for you. To book a spot, please visit our webpage.