Extra staff needed at COVID-19 mass testing laboratory
Doctoral students and research assistants are now being sought for extra work at the COVID-19 mass testing laboratory. This is for the period January to February 2022, and mainly in Solna.
Working hours include day, evening or night. The mass testing laboratory is located in Q-huset, (the old building) Karolinska University Hospital in Solna, but help may also be needed at Clinical Microbiology, Huddinge, F68. You will receive compensation for all extra work.
The work assignments include:
- managing incoming samples
- operate pipetting robots and PCR instruments
- reporting analytical results
Requirements specification for extra staff:
- Used to working with instruments
- Preferably experience of PCR testing