Lectures and seminars Center for Alzheimer Research: Virtual morning coffee
Please join the Center for Alzheimer Research for a morning coffee meeting!
To overcome social distancing, the Center for Alzheimer Research continues to organize virtual morning coffee meetings on Wednesdays at 9 am with approximately 15 minute presentations of an ongoing project from a researcher within the center. Welcome!
September 15 at 9.00 am
Theofanis Tsevis, Division of Clinical Geriatrics.
"How does alcohol affect the brain in mild cognitive impairment?"
Morning coffees facts:
- Morning coffees are short seminars to meet NVS colleagues and learn more about their ongoing research and projects.
- Meetings happen every Wednesday at 9.00.
- Morning coffe meetings started to overcome social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, and they have been a great success!
- More than 30 coffees organised during 2020 and 2021.
- Morning coffees are organised by the Center for Alzheimer Research (CAR).
We hope to see many of you there!
Please join us on Zoom: