Internal courses and training Workshop: Achieve impact in social innovation projects by clever management of your knowledge
Within a medical university setting social innovations can be defined as new or more efficient ways to address complex social challenges in health and care.
The innovations provide a more accessible, inclusive and cost-effective health and care, strengthen the target groups and often result in new social relationships and organizational changes.
This event will provide an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and build competence.
You will gain a better understanding of:
- Key aspects of creating impact from academic results and knowledge
- How to use exclusive rights under intellectual property law for managing intellectual assets
- When to use what kind of intellectual property tool, i.e. copyright, trademark, patent, and design.
- The importance of analyzing the intellectual property landscape of your research area
- Key aspects of managing intellectual assets in collaboration projects
The format is set as an interactive workshop. Based on a number of comprehensive research/innovation cases, you will have the opportunity to discuss scenarios and considerations about how to manage your intellectual assets.
The discussions will be combined with facts about intellectual property legislations and processes.
The attendance will guide the organizers to target the content to the participators needs and experience. Let us know if you have an interesting case to share and discuss.
Register asap: https://simplesignup.se/private_event/157512/3a74eca7a2
Kerstin Lundin, Karolinska Institutet
Sophia Savage, Karolinska Institutet
Patrik Blomquist, KI Innovations
Christin Wendel, PRV