Lectures and seminars Webinar for KI researchers: How to recruit study participants via campaigns in social media in a cost-efficient way
Are you a researcher at KI and need help in recruiting participants for your project in a fast and cost-efficient way? Join our webinar where we share insights on how advertising in social media works and how we at KI's Communications and Public Relations Office can support you in this. Read below on how to register and participate.
You have the opportunity to listen to researchers at KI sharing their experiences of social media adversiting, as well as learn:
- The core principles of advertising on Facebook/Instagram
- How you choose the right budget for a advertising campaign
- How you can interpret your campaign results
- What is required of you and your research group to succeed with your campaign
- How the Communications and Public Relations Office can support you in launching a social media campaign.
Important: please, register below to be able to attend the webinar. After successful registration you’ll receive the instructions on how to access the webinar via email.