Lectures and seminars University-Industry Demonstration Partnership (UIDP) - Europe 2023 - Stockholm, June 12-13
13-06-2023 Add to iCal
Karolinska Institutet and UIDP are excited to host a new multinational event--UIDP Europe--where strategic thinkers and leading practitioners will convene to discuss contemporary approaches for increasing innovation and building strong partnerships across sectors--university, industry, and government.
Join in discussions about creating and maintaining high-impact, multi-sector collaborations, addressing research compliance challenges, and evaluating the role of multiple stakeholders in building and assessing robust innovation ecosystems.
UIDP Europe will feature thought leaders representing academia, industry, government, and other organizations from around the world. We will explore challenges and best practices for multi-sector collaborations across regional, economic, and political boundaries.
Learn how your colleagues leverage and enhance university research strengths and expand their innovation footprint. Speakers will share strategies for managing multinational partnerships, accelerating alumni engagement, and achieving sustainable development goals. Explore differing IP policies and how organizations are building research ecosystems.
- Wendi Yajnik, Global Head of Academic Partnerships and External Innovation - Novartis
- Chaouki Abdullah, Executive Vice President for Research - Georgia Institute of Technology
- Natascha Eckert, Global Head of University Relations - Siemens Corporate Research, Inc.
- Angel Cedazo-Mínguez, VP Strategic Initiatives and Scientific Relations - EuropeSanofi
- Craig Roberts, VP, Vaccines, Center for Observational and Real-World Evidence - Merck
About University-Industry Demonstration Partnership (UIDP)
The UIDP is a non-profit association comprised of leading innovation companies and highly regarded research universities from all over the world who work to find better ways to partner and increase the benefits from collaborations between the sectors.