Other Time Management Practical Workshop
03-05-2023 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm Add to iCal
Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge Conference room Kärnan, Novum, Level 4.
Nowadays, we have many things in our to-do-lists which were left unattended for long time. How can we prioritize them? How can we balance the important aspects of our life in a daily routine base? This and more will be covered in this workshop.
Note! This is not a lecture; you need your notebook!
- What is the No.1 secret to success for highly-successful people?
- How to theme the days of the week.
- Parkinson’s Law/Hofstadter’s Law.
- Feasible ways to increase productivity at work.
- Students’ syndrome/Planning fallacy.
- A few Practical exercises.
Post graduate students, Researchers, Academic staff.
Massoud Vosough, Biomolecular and Cellular Medicine (BCM), Experimental Cancer Medicine (ECM), Department of Laboratory Medicine.
Massoud Vosough Affiliated to research