Lectures and seminars Seminar series: HIV to Global Health
15-01-2020 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm Add to iCal
Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge Sjöqvist Library, floor 6, Div of Clinical Pharmacology Huddinge (C1:68). Opposite of the staff lunch room.
Clinical Pharmacology seminar series:
"HIV to Global Health"
Prof Stefano Vella
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) - Roma
Aims with seminars in Clinical Pharmacology:
- Get insights and knowledge about important research breakthroughs and be exposed to society trends of importance for clinical pharmacological research, education and services
- Acquire knowledge and a critical mind of scientific methods and thinking
- Refresh general knowledge within different fields of clinical pharmacology
- Train staff and scientists to present, discuss and simplify scientific projects to promote collaborative research within- and outside the clinical pharmacology community
- Establish a strong forum for multidisciplinary research discussions and collaborations within and outside clinical pharmacology bridging the close and the global research community
- Maintain and create new collaborative partnerships and research projects in- and outside KI