Lectures and seminars Seminar - Perspectives on nurse staffing
Learn about current research on nurse staffing issues from prominent researchers and join an interactive discussion on the relevance from a Swedish perspective.
"Perspectives on nurse staffing: the evidence base, the business case, the piloted practice and implications for policy"
- Professor Jack Needleman, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Professor Jonathan Drennan, University College of Cork, Ireland
- Professor Jane Ball, Southampton University, UK
- Professor Peter Griffiths, Southampton University, UK
- Dr. Lisa Smeds Alenius, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
Professor Carol Tishelman, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
Please register by 6 September on https://sv.surveymonkey.com/r/ZX76K2F
Questions? Please contact Lisa Smeds Alenius at Lisa.Smeds@ki.se
Division of Innovative Care Research
Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics