Lectures and seminars Research funding during and after your PhD? What, How, When and Where?
28-01-2021 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Add to iCal
Online Online via Zoom
The student representative of the Network in Public Health Sciences for PhD students would like to invite you to their next event on the theme of funding during and after your PhD.
Speakers will include KI grants office, and Prof. Peter Allebeck. The seminar will address the following topics:
- What to prioritize during your PhD to make your CV stand-out
- When to apply for funding during and after your PhD
- How to improve your chances of getting funding
There will also be some opportunities to network and discuss with other PhD students working in the field of Public Health from different institutions, departments and universities.
Register by 26 January 2021, on https://survey.ki.se/Survey/23721
Network in Public Health Sciences for PhD students
- Louise Sundberg (ARC, KI)
- Emma Granström (LIME, KI)
- Bertina Kreshpaj (IMM, KI)
- Ester Gubi (GPH, KI)
- Constance Boissin (GPH, KI)
- Emma Carlsson (PHS, SU)
PHSP | Doctoral Programme in Public Health Sciences
Constance Boissin Postdoctoral researcher