Other Open meeting with the Swedish Research Council
13-01-2020 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm Add to iCal
Campus Solna Biomedicum 1/D0320
The Swedish Research Council with Jan-Ingvar Jönsson, Principal Secretary in Medicine and Health, and staff will visit the Karolinska Institute on January 13, 2020.
All faculty members are invited to an open meeting.
The agenda includes the following program items:
- News from the Swedish Research Council - publications, analyzes, research barometer 2019. Decision on funding of research projects 2019.
- The upcoming research policy budget bill - what does VR hope for?
- The Subject Council for Medicine and Health's strategic plan for 2020-2023.
- New medicine and health review groups from In 2020.
- Calls for 2020 Clinical treatment research - present and future The Swedish Research Council's participation in EU calls for medicine and health.
Mats Andersson Scientific coordinator