Lectures and seminars Open lecture with Hanna Wallensteen on minority stress for KI employees and students
Minority stress with Hanna Wallensteen
- What is minority stress?
- How does minority stress arise and why?
- How is the person who experiences minority stress affected?
- How can a working group be affected by minority stress?
- How does minority stress affect the conditions for healthcare staff and patients?
- How can we prevent minority stress?
STRÄVA invites Hanna Wallensteen, a licensed psychologist and lecturer, for an informative and important evening on the subject of minority stress. Wallensteen works clinically and has over 20 years of experience as a lecturer for companies, organizations and schools on adoption, norms, racism and minority stress. This year she made her debut as a summer host in P1.
The lecture is aimed at both KI students and employees.
The lecture is co-arranged between:
- Students for a fair care academy (STRÄVA) at the Medical Association
- The ’Equal opportunities’ team at the KI University Administration
Feel free to send questions about the lecture in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st October.
The lecture will be given in Swedish. If you need written or sign language interpretation, contact email@example.com no later than 5th October.
Facebook: Studenter för en Rättvis Vård & Akademi - Sträva