Lectures and seminars LIME 20 years - Health economics and economic evaluation
Welcome to a LIME 20-year seminar hosted by the research groups Health Economics & Policy and Health Economic Evaluations at LIME.
To celebrate LIME 20-years at Karolinska Institutet, you are invited to a seminar where health economics research at LIME is presented. The two research groups – “Health economics & Policy” and “Health Economic Evaluations” cover different aspects within the field. In addition to the research carried out our education activities at Doctoral and Master levels will be presented.
- Welcome and Introduction - Carl Johan Sundberg, Head of department
- Presentation of health economic research (Clas Rehnberg & Niklas Zethraeus)
- Stockholm Centre for Health Economics, Stockholm Region (Emelie Heintz)
- The Health Economics Network at Karolinska Institutet
- Projects and Dissertation
- Major projects and funding
- PhDs and doctoral dissertations
- Master's Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management (HEPM)
- Where do alumni work?
- Meet former students
Please confirm your attendance by latest 11th of November to: firstname.lastname@example.org