Lectures and seminars How to recruit study participants via campaigns in social media in a fast and cost-efficient way
Are you a researcher at KI and need help in recruiting participants for your project in a fast and cost-efficient way? Then this webinar is aimed just for you. It is also recommended to all scholars at KI who want to expand their knowledge on marketing online and especially in social media such as Facebook and/or Instagram.
In our webinar you’ll learn:
- the basic principles of building marketing campaigns on Facebook/Instagram
- how to target your audience right
- how to set up campaign budget right
- how to interpret your campaign results
- usual mistakes others do when they advertise on social media and how to avoid them
- how can we support you so you can succeed with your ad campaigns.
Important: please, register below to be able to attend the webinar. After successful registration you’ll receive the instructions on how to access the webinar via email.