Half-time seminars Half-time review: Elisabetta Cozzi
21-04-2023 9:30 am Add to iCal
Campus Flemingsberg Neo Cor, Room 8015, 8th fl, Blickagången 16, NEO/Online
Welcome to the half time review for Elisabetta Cozzi, doctoral student at the Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH) with the title: "Epigenetic alterations in acute myeloid leukemia: Study of long non-coding RNAs and BET proteins for disease prognosis and treatment". The half-time will be online in Zoom, but you are also welcome to attend in Neo, KI Campus Flemingsberg.
Elisabetta Cozzi, Center for Hematology and Regenerative Medicine (HERM), Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH), Karolinska Institutet (KI).
Epigenetic alterations in acute myeloid leukemia: Study of long non-coding RNAs and BET proteins for disease prognosis and treatment.
Sören Lehmann, Professor, HERM, MedH, KI.
- Andreas Lennartsson, Associate Professor, BioNut, KI.
- Sophia Miliara, Postdoctoral researcher, BioNut, KI.
Half-time review committee
- Sidinh Luc, Assistant Professor, HERM, MedH, KI.
- Andor Pivarcsi, Associate Professor, Department of Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology, Uppsala University.
- Fredrik Swartling, Associate Professor, Department of Neuro-oncology and neurodegeneration, Uppsala University.
Elisabetta Cozzi PhD student