Lectures and seminars GlobeLife Seminar: Social Innovation for Global Health
25-01-2021 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm Add to iCal
Online Online via Zoom.
Welcome to the network GlobeLife's seminar "Social Innovation for Global Health" held online on 25 January. The programme includes presentations as well as a panel discussion with time for questions.
- What do we mean by ‘Social Innovation’? - Anna Forsberg, KI Innovations
- The Friendship Bench - Creating Safe Spaces and a Sense of Belonging in Communitiesto Enhance Quality of Life - Dr. Ruth Verhey
- Paid to Poop – Sustainably Scaling Sanitation in Low Income Countries - Fiona Hazell
- Adaptation of ‘Teaching Recovery Techniques’ for online delivery - Georgina Warner, Uppsala University
- Medical Herstory - gender health equity through storytelling and undoing stigma - Sofia Weiss and Tori Ford
Moderators and organisers
- Kristi Annerstedt Sidney, Karolinska Institutet
- Mats Målqvist, Uppsala University
Join the seminar online
The GlobeLife network aims to promote cooperation to strengthen both research and education in global health at both universities. A long-term goal is joint educational initiatives, increased collaborative research projects and cooperation in supervising doctoral students.