Lectures and seminars GlobeLife Seminar: Air Pollution and Health in South Asia Challenges and Gaps
20-03-2023 2:00 pm Add to iCal
Online https://ki se.zoom.us/j/61083032240
Welcome to the next GlobeLife seminar on ‘Air Pollution and Health in South Asia Challenges and Gaps’.
- Extreme levels call for policy action: How can research help catalyze change?
- Moving towards the updated WHO guidelines in low resource setting
- Leap frogging exposure assessment using remote sensing and machine learning in India
- Results from CHAIR India: Long and short term exposure and mortality in India
- Ambient air pollution and children’s health in Bangladesh
- Petter Ljungman, Karolinska Institutet
- Sophie Gumy, WHO
- Siddhartha Mandal, Public Health Foundation of India
- Suganthi Jaganathan, Karolinska Institutet
- Rehnuma Haque Sarah, Uppsala University and Icddr,b, Bangladesh
- Prof Göran Pershagen, Karolinska Institutet
- Syed Moshfiqur Rahman, Uppsala University