Internal courses and training Excel - your best friend (in ENGLISH) on 27 January at 12.30
* FULLY BOOKED * This course is intended for those of you who would like to become more efficient when working with Excel.
The course will be given in English and lasts for three hours. Examples of topics that may appear during the course:
- Perform calculations (using formulas, functions, references, formatting)
- Lists (create and format tables containing large amount of data, filter and sorting, use of PivotTable, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Charts (visualising your data, creating charts, etc.)
- Basics (navigation, print settings, get help, useful tips, etc.)
Sign up by sending an email to Birgitta Lönnerberg, specifying the name and date of the course. The training session is free of charge and intended for staff and affiliates at KI.
If the course is fully booked or if you cannot find any other scheduled alternatives, please send an email to Birgitta Lönnerberg, so that she can organise a new training session as soon as there are enough interested participants to fill the course.