Lectures and seminars ERC Starting Grant 2020: Bootcamp
Are you planning on applying for the ERC Starting Grant 2020 (deadline October 16th 2019)?
KI Grants Office invites you to a one-day bootcamp that will cover information about the grant, tips for success, and hands-on training for the various parts of the application. The event will also give you plenty of opportunity to ask specific questions regarding your application.
Date and time: 2nd September 2019, 09:30-15:00
Location: Parker, Tomtebodavägen 18A
The bootcamp will be a hands-on session so you will need to prepare, or bring, some things before the day:
1. Think about the reasons why NOW is the right time for (a) your project, and (b) you! When ERC applications are discussed it is important to understand the questions: Why me? Why now?
2. A computer with internet access (we are on campus so can link to the local networks), as we will log into the submission system and begin to fill in the administrative parts of the application form.
3. Your title and acronym (these can be changed later on, so they do not need to be finalised).
4. Project ideas – you should be able to discuss your overall objective.
5. Your abstract (should be sent to email@example.com)
Registration is required, and the number of participants is limited to 20. To register, or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org