Dissertations Doctoral thesis defence: Oskar Ström
Welcome to Oskar Ström's doctoral thesis defence on Tuesday 28 April 2020 at 13:00 in Inghesalen, Tomtebodavägen 18a, Solna. You can join the meeting online via Zoom.
Join the meeting online
You can access the meeting online on a desktop or laptop computer by visiting the link https://ki-se.zoom.us/j/184668860?pwd=R3J6TjZ1MUdZUkZwaHJaZ0gyUkZBZz09
Meeting ID: 901 853 529
- The meeting starts at 13.00 and you are welcome to connect from 12.45 and onwards.
- Using a headset is a good idea.
- Please have your microphone and camera turned off. You will be muted upon entry and will have to turn your microphone and/or camera on if you plan to speak.
- At the end of the defense any participant has the possibility to ask questions. Announce that you have a question by writing “I have a question” in the chat. Everyone with questions will be called upon by the chairman (Peter Lindgren) and you can then ask the question after unmuting. It is important that you don’t ask questions in the chat or use it for other purposes.
- We will not be able to assist attendants with sound or video so please ask someone in your vicinity if you are unfamiliar with digital meetings.
"Pharmacoepidemiology and health economics of adherence to pharmaceutical fracture prevention"
Oskar Ström, Karolinska Institutet, Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
Niklas Zethraeus, Karolinska Institutet, Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
Mats Brommels, Karolinska Institutet, Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
Fredrik Borgström, Karolinska Institutet, Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
Unto Häkkinen, The National Institute for Health and Welfare, Department of Health and Social Economics, Finland
Björn Wettermark, Uppsala University, Department of Pharmacy, Division of Social Pharmacy
Martin Henriksson, Linköping University, Department of Health, Medicine and Caring Sciences, Division of Society and Health
Sari Ponzer, Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Science and Education