Dissertations Dissertation: Ece Somuncular
16-12-2022 9:00 am Add to iCal
Campus Flemingsberg Erna Möller in Neo, Blickagången 16/Online
Welcome to attend the doctoral thesis defence of Ece Somuncular at the Department of Medicine, Huddinge with the title: Understanding the heterogeneity of the hematopoietic stem cells.
Ece Somuncular, Center for Hematology and Regenerative Medicine (HERM), Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH), Karolinska Institutet (KI).
Title of thesis
Understanding the heterogeneity of the hematopoietic stem cells.
Sidinh Luc, Researcher at HERM, MedH, KI.
- Sten Eirik W. Jacobsen, Professor, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB), KI.
- Petter S. Woll, Researcher at HERM, MedH, KI.
Göran Karlsson, Senior Lecturer, Division of Molecular Hematology, Lund University.
- Pauliina Damdimopoulou, Senior lecturer, Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology (CLINTEC), KI.
- Anna Martner, Associate Professor, Institute of Biomedicine, University of Gothenburg.
- Nikolas Herold, Assistant professor, Department of Women's and Children's Health (KBH), KI.
You are welcome to attend the doctoral defence online via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 635 7619 7910