Dissertations Dissertation: Caroline Leijonhufvud
Welcome to attend the doctoral thesis defence of Caroline Leijonhufvud at the Department of Medicine, Huddinge with the title: Advancing Cancer Immunotherapy by Exploring NK cell Education, Antibody Targeting and Tissue Homing -Stay Tuned for Directions Reaching Beyond the Natural Biology.
Caroline Leijonhufvud, Center for Hematology and Regenerative Medicine (HERM), Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH), Karolinska Institutet (KI).
Title of thesis
Advancing Cancer Immunotherapy by Exploring NK cell Education, Antibody Targeting and Tissue Homing
-Stay Tuned for Directions Reaching Beyond the Natural Biology
Mattias Carlsten, Associate Professor, HERM, MedH, KI.
- Associate Professor, Andreas Lundqvist, Department of Oncology-Pathology, KI.
- Rear Admiral, Assistant US Surgeon General, Clinical Director and Senior Investigator, Richard W. Childs,
National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health and United States Public Health Service.
Professor, Chiara Romagnani, Innate Immunity, German Rheumatism Research Center Berlin (DRFZ), Leibniz Association.
- Professor, Ewa Sitnika Quinn, Lund Stem Cell Center, Lund University.
- Professor, Fredrik Bergh Thorén, Department of Medical Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg.
- Associate Professor, Jakob Michaëlsson, Center for Infectious Medicine (CIM), MedH, KI.
You are welcome to attend the doctoral defence online via Zoom 65260300304.