Dissertations Dissertation: Arlisa Alisjahbana
Welcome to attend the doctoral thesis defence of Arlisa Alisjahbana at the Department of Medicine, Huddinge with the title: "Human innate lymphoid cell trafficking and function in vivo".
Arlisa Alisjahbana, Center for Infectious Medicine (CIM), Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH), Karolinska Institutet (KI).
Title of thesis
Human innate lymphoid cell trafficking and function in vivo.
Tim Willinger, Associate Professor, CIM, (MedH), KI.
- Niklas Björkström, Associate professor, CIM, (MedH), KI.
- Mattias Svensson, Associate Professor, CIM, (MedH), KI.
- Anna Smed-Sörensen, Associate Professor, Division of Immunology and Allergy, Department of Medicine Solna, KI.
Markus Uhrberg, Professor, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Ewa Sitnicka Quinn, Professor, Division of Molecular Hematology, Lund University.
- Fredrik Wermeling, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine Solna, KI
- Fredrik Bergh Thorén, Professor, Institute of Biomedicine, Gothenburg University.
Attend on site and online
Room 4X, Alfred Nobels Allé 8, Floor 4, ANA Futura.
You are welcome to attend online via Zoom.