Internal courses and training Designing doctoral courses
16-11-2023 Add to iCal
The aim of this course is to enhance your ability to explore choices and make informed choices in course design and develop your professional competence as a university teacher. This course focuses on the specific challenges and opportunities of doctoral education.
If you have these questions:
- How can I use pedagogic theories, instructional methods, and information technology to create a meaningful learning experience in my course?
- I am going to design a new course at the Ph.D. level, how can it be designed to meet the needs of doctoral students best?
This course is for you!
After the course the participants will be able to:
- Apply an outcome-based framework to design doctoral courses aligned to regulations of ILOs for Ph.D. students.
- Justify choices made in course design, based on evidence of what facilitates student learning.
- Align course design with KI policy on doctoral courses.