Lectures and seminars CRISPR as a research tool – international symposium
26-05-2023 Add to iCal
Together with Fredrik Wermeling, Karolinska Institutet, the CRISPR Functional Genomics Unit is proud to host this two-day event, which will focus on CRISPR application in medical research, both in precision gene editing, and in massively parallel gene perturbations. Come join us and learn more about the latest CRISPR technologies and how they can benefit YOUR research!
The programme will run from noon to noon, and will include a poster session on day 1.
More information and a registration link will follow in early 2023.
- John Doench, Broad MIT
- Neville Sanjana, NY Genome Center
- Randall J. Platt, ETH Zurich
- Tuuli Lappalainen, KTH and NY Genome Center
- Douglas Ross-Thriepland, AstraZeneca & Cancer Research UK Functional Genomics Centre
- Yumeng Mao, Uppsala University
- Eric Shifrut, Tel Aviv University