Lectures and seminars Center for Alzheimer Research: Virtual morning coffee
10-11-2021 9:00 am Add to iCal
Please join the Center for Alzheimer Research for a morning coffee meeting!
To overcome social distancing, the Center for Alzheimer Research continues to organize virtual morning coffee meetings on Wednesdays at 9 am with approximately 15 minute presentations of an ongoing project from a researcher within the center. Welcome!
Wednesday, November 10
Louise Sundberg, Aging Research Center (ARC)
“Trends in disability-free life expectancy in the aging population of Sweden”
Please join us on Zoom:
Morning coffees facts:
- Morning coffees are short seminars to meet NVS colleagues and learn more about their ongoing research and projects.
- Meetings happen every Wednesday at 9.00.
- Morning coffe meetings started to overcome social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, and they have been a great success!
- More than 30 coffees organised during 2020 and 2021.
- Morning coffees are organised by the Center for Alzheimer Research (CAR).
daniel ferreira padilla Principal researcher