Internal courses and training Biomedicum fire safety course - English
In October, FM offers courses in Biomedicum's fire protection and fire safety routines.
At the course you will learn more about;
- The Biomedicum fire safety organization
- The building's fire protection and fire protection devices (evacuation alarms, emergency stations, sprinklers, fire compartments)
- The evacuation routines (how to evacuate Biomedicum in case of an alarm, the assembly point, the role as evacuation leader)
- The routine in case of fires involving chemicals or other laboratory hazards (new 2021!)
- Other alarms in Biomedicum (chemical spill alarm, oxygen alarm, etc
No registration required, however there is a maximum capacity of seats per session. The course will be held in English.
In case of great interest additional opportunities will be offered.
Contact person: Sabina Eriksson, Coordinator and fire safety responsible Biomedicum