Lectures and seminars "Ask KI" - an evening for questions - Swedish event
Curious to know more about medicine and medical research? Welcome to Karolinska Institutet for an evening with some of our experts in areas such as pediatric medicine, genetics, obesity, cancer, biobanks, Covid-19, diabetes and placebo.
Please go to the Swedish page for more information about the event and how to sign up!
Jonas F. Ludvigsson, professor in epidemiology and pediatrician
Researchers in the panel
- David Bergman, post doc in epidemiology and general medicine
- Anders Björkman, professor of infectious medicine, epidemiologist in international efforts to fight infections such as smallpox, HIV/AIDS, malaria and Ebola
- Martin Eklund,professor of epidemiology with a focus on improved diagnostics and treatment of breast and prostate cancer with prediction models and AI
- Karin Ekström-Smedby, professor of hematology-oncology and assistant senior physician
- Marike Gabrielson, senior research specialist with a focus on breast cancer
- Karin Jensen, senior researcher with a focus on pain and placebo
- Sofia Karlsson, lecturer with a focus on autoimmune diabetes
- Sanela Kjellqvist, unit manager at KI Biobank, where samples from approx. 500,000 sample donors in 250 research studies are stored
- Patrik Magnusson, senior researcher with a focus on genetics. Head of the Swedish Twin Registry
- Ylva Trolle Lagerros, associate professor and senior physician at the Obesity Center Stockholm